Sunday, January 3, 2010

I will admit

Now for yesterday the Hippy got me out for a bit. Talk about just plain out cold lastnight. I got to look around the Dollar General also. I found alot for the wish list and diden't get except for what I needed. And what I got was cheaper than Walmart. I did find more bathroom cleaner on sale that is the Green Works also. Now normally I won't go to any stores untill about the middle of the month and last night was a fluke for somethings that I really needed. Anyway the Hippy in my place wanted some goodies for the other kitchen so we all went. All I could do was laugh about it and limp thru the store. What the Hippy and I picked up was under 20 dollars apiece. The poor cashier thought we were just plain out nuts. I got to looking at more blankets for my bed and other blankets. I will wait untill they go on sale at the end of season also. We don't need anyone to be cold in my place. And let the fun begin once again around my place for to clear out the one room in the can. Now I should have picked up a few more totes lastnight and I diden't. So I will end up combineing several of them togeather within the next few days here. The nice thing about a friend staying here is that the can will stay cleaner becuase I will start pushing myself. Another thing is that I have moved most of the food items closer to the kitchen while I was at it yesterday. I got to laughing during it all becuase now all I have to do is throw open the one cabnet and pick out what I want for the day. I diden't forget what I had here in the place I just coulden't get to it since I am short here. Pluss to much stuff here in the can. Oh well at least it is here. Ok folks have fun and play hard.