Saturday, January 30, 2010

Just wanering why

Well this morning I had a grill stolen out of my yard. And the Kids knew I was up aslo. I call them kids becuase some folks never grow up and start steeling from others. Granted I know the job market is bad around here. If you want something that bad don't steel off of me just ask me if you can have it. And at this point I can't say to much more about it all. I have left money out and the other person who is here hasen't even touched squat at all. And yes my jar for my stove is still out and the money is still in it. What does this tell ya all. Anyway now the fun will begin around here. I need to start in on the normal housework as always. I am stalling just becuase I can. Oh well the exciteing morning already and now to start other things of course. So have fun and play hard.