Friday, January 29, 2010

Why I am so broke in January

Trucking drops off in about the middle of December to the middle of January every year. It happends all of the time and being married to a truck driver you tend to Keep stocked up for the month of course. Then over stock in the same since of things. I have forgot about it all untill this year again. It has been over 9 years since the Hippy drove that I got use to the "normal" pay checks. Anyway today was one of them days of why did I even bother to get up days. Besides to drive for about 3 + hours today. Gotta love it and it was even colder out in Collins also. My heavy jacket was no match to the wind going thru the parking lot today at all. I can say this an extra jacket under the other is in order. The poor van diden't warm up untill I got out to Collins today and I was driveing for most of the day today. It was still cold coming home also. Well it was 3 outside when I woke up this morning and it will be colder tomarrow morning to say the least. They are calling for 5 below 0 for the morning. And I tend to believe it also. One of the bad things of being in a mini van but in the same once she's warm she cooks ya out. Ok folks have fun and play hard.