Saturday, January 2, 2010

Thinking of how lucky

At this point I will say that I am lucky that I can take my time on the cheapness still. Even though I have made a resuloution to myself this year to do better. I did get the water bill down to 44 dollars every 3 months now. If not less at this point in time within the next 3 months here. Now lastnight I did have dinner under 2 dollars a person pluss leftovers. Anyway I have been rearangeing my place for most of the day today. It hasen't been all that bad so far and I still have alot to do around here still. The liveing room is still torn up and I will get it picked up by Monday at the latest and the totes moved from one room to the other. As I say small bite at first for anything then go from there. IF not it is over welming for anyone to do at one time. Pluss later on here I will be walking over to Walmart for acouple of things. I can't stand when I run out of some things here in the place. Need I say more for some things. I refuse to have a bucket in the bathroom for homemade products when they are cheaper than I can make them still. It is a fine line when you know when it is cost effective for some things and not others at all. I myself are not saying that it won't work, it is not for me is all. There are always lines of not to cross and I won't cross some of the lines at all. Maybe becuase I can grab the garbage out of the bathroom once a day instead of a bleach load 2 times a day if not more. Sorry if you are a Male reader here. I will be the first one to admit some of us are heavy flow and others are not. If you are not one of the heavy ones that is ok also. Ok folks on that now have fun and play hard.