Monday, September 21, 2009

About the state laws

I found out there's nothing I can do for the child skipping school.  I madder than a wet cat on a tin roof.  I pay taxes here for school and the child refuses to go.  So tomarrow I will start calling if the child skips tomarrow.  IF and when I start haveing children I will deffanatly do the home schooling thing so there's no excusses on to skip school.  It has been 3 times within a week for Robbie Keyhole to skip school.  Girls If you are In the NIAGARA FALLS area run from this boy totally.  SO now you all know why I am about ready to pack and dash from this trailer park.  So I will be cutting corners and being so cheap that I have no choice in putting money back.  I say every penny counts.  I ment it also.  So this time I will be putting money back and liveing off the nesessities in life again.  So I can get out of here quicker as I say.  Dog dirt cheap there is several tricks that I have up my sleave to not spend money.  Walking is one and shopping for the month is another.  Cutting back as much as I can also on all the bills is the third reason.