Sunday, September 13, 2009

Now to start for this up coming week.

I am already thinking for this up coming week on the list of to do's.  Well it will not be so bad when I get started on the house work for the week.  It is just getting motivated to do it all.  I will pick a spot and go from there I am good for something like that.  My first goal out of the week is to be as cheap as possible then think of ways to be cheap while cleaning also.  As my Mom use to say think of ways to do it easier and as long as the end result was what she wanted.  Well my moto is think of ways of doing it cheaper and as long as the end results are good who cares.  I am always thinking of ways to streach the dollar as much as possible around here in the can anyway that some pople would start laughing at me in the ways I have done it all.  Like hanging laundery out side on the lines.  That saves me at least 30 dollars a month from the dryer not running at all.  I cut the dryer sheets in half for when its crummy outside in the Winter months.  It works for my household and makes people wander what else I do around here that is cheap.  I always use less than called for in laundery deturgant, dish soap, and several other things.  As i say I like getting the best bang for the buck around here.  Now for the zipper bags I reuse some of them as normal.  When there is raw meat in them I do not like to reuse them at all.  Now I do like to use window fans as much as possible around here untill it gets to bad in the place.  The tin can absorbs heat like nothing in the summer time.  So alot of the times when the sun is on one side of the can I block it off in the summer time so the place doesent heat up as bad.  Then the shaded side gets the fan going to bring in the cool air.  Now in the winter it depends on what mood I am in.   I will keep the windows blocked for the most part.  Or I open the side that the sun is coming thru.  Now with some people I know here in the park they put up the flimsy curtins and wander why the place is way to cold or hot.  Well I have sheets and blankets up at the windows to keep the warm in or out.  I do know that we are in for it here in the northern end of the states this year.  So we will all see what happends for the winter months.  And dinner was early for today only becuase the Hippy will be out of here very early in the morning tomarrow.  An old amish recipie that was doctored up from the get go today.  I left out the cheddar cheese soup and added one cream of chicken then colby jack cheese instead.  It was good but way rich if you are not use to it.  And it went great with the homemade bread also.  Now I kind of spoil myself with the homemade bread with being alone during the week.  Now again this week I will be alone for dinner again so I have noodles and rice pluss the left overs from the past 2 days.  It will depend on what mood I am in to what is for dinner while I am alone for the week.  I will save money in the meat department also.  So it will save on the budget for the grocery store also.  So yes I am streaching the food dollars out as much as possible this time around.  With Walmart and the noodle soup it works for me for 3 dollars for 2 weeks in dinners pluss leftovers also.  Now I know alot of people do not like leftovers in the household.  With me I am totally fine with it all.  SOme leftovers are better the next day anyway.  And with football season starting up again leftovers are my best friends anyway while I watch.  Have fun everyone and play even harder.