Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A good day at home

IT was a very quiet day here at the can.  The kids are officially back to school and nobody else was here with me today.  I have had all of the power strips off and other things off also today.  So it wont hurt me to deal without a phone all day.  I will keep the modem going for the phone tonight of course.  I cleaned for part of the day today and I got alot done.  Theres alot more that needs to be done of course but that is what deep cleaning is all about also.  At least the dishes are done for the night and I will have some to do for tomarrow night but there is only me here in the place.  So eather way I did win the battle today and got alot done and cheaply.  Just do not wanna see the power company over the next few months at all becuase I have everything practicly off in the can.  Now I will keep up the everything off mode for awhile and go with it.  Tomarrow is a somewhat laundery day I wll start to fold everything of course, then vacume the rugs, then dust and that is it for tomarrow for the house work.  I do not want to do everything in one day then have a totally borring week.  There is a reason to my madness of course.  Keep busy for the week and it will fly by me as normal.  So eather way at least I am trying to drop the power bill down even further than what it is now.  I am hopeing for an 80 dollar bill here soon but you never know around here with all the taxes added on.  On my May bill it was 73.96 in taxes and delivery sirvice then the regular bill was 31.35 now you tell me what is wrong with the picture.  So lets see how far I can get it down here.  So I can do the happy dance.  The Hippy is doing ok and heading towards Ohio now. So I will not see him tonight. Now the fun begins on that again.   Ok folks have fun and play harder.