Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Looking like a long day and night

Well now I know what Ollivers problem is charlie horses.  Poor birdie.  Pluss I knotice that he gets more of the cramps when it starts cooling off and he eats more corn than normal.  And I should have noticed he was about due for one when he kept slideing down the bars in his cage this morning.  So you guessed it I haven't started in on the cookies yet.  So now to start blocking off more rooms also in the can and only heat 2 rooms becuase it has got alot colder since I have got up this morning also.  Maybe it is the wind out side but I highly doubt it.  That's one of the nicer things about my place is that I have to put the dog out also so I notice alot more in the weather patterns.  Tacs and sheets make good in my house to block off the back part of the can to the other.  Pluss I needed to block off the front room anyway becuase I still have a gapeing whole in the cieling where I haven't got the leak yet totally sealed off.  So when it rains water still comes in.  So eather way I still have some work for today left to do and keep an eye out on everyone.  Other than that it has been fairly quiet today becuase the kids went to school across the street today and Daddy got 3 phone calls from the school also.  My my am I the rotten one out of the bunch.  Then the boy behind me got grounded (4 weeks) for life for skipping also.  So eather way it has been quiet out on the streets so far.  So now to go do more things around the place and I will let you folks know what's going down and going up.  Have fun and play even harder.