Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sitting here thinking

I am sitting here thinking of more ways to cut all the bills in the house.  And I will start walking during the weekdays since I have no car during the weekdays of course.  So the gas money is saved right then and there during the week.  I really like the guy at the gas station that I fill up the tank at.  There is less water and dirt in the tank by the time it hits a quarter of a tank.  The place is Crowne Royale here in the Town of Niagara.  Turban and all the guy will tell you straight out problems with my gas I will repair your car on me.  So I have went to him for the pasted 5 years.  It is eather there or Delta Sonic gas.  It is easier to get out of Crowne though.  Anyway I also will have most of the lights and eletronics turned off during the day and be cheap that way.  As of Monday I will Streach everything to the max while I am alone which is better than what the Hippy does during the short time he is here.  Pluss I don't need to do any shopping anytime soon now after today.  I can still walk next week to get what the house needs over at places like Walmart and Ollie's since they are close by.  It takes me 10 min to get to Walmart on foot I timed it yesterday.  And that is the long way there.  It was a nice walk untill I was coming back to the can.  Ok have fun folks and play even harder.