Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What a day so far

Ok I never said I was lazy at all.  I had to run for the hippy thank goodness he got the job today.  So now he is off to the DMV to get the enhanced license.  Now I have to pretty much break my toush to get the hippy's laundery ready including bedding for the truck.  Pluss there is food for the truck also.  Well he can take the rest of the gallon of milk that is in the fridge and I will make the powdered milk for the house.  Well I will say this With everyone out of the house and not here my bills will go down in alot of ways.  And I can have everything off during the day all togeather.  Which means the modem is off along with the computer the T.V. is off during the day and all of the lights.  And what I mean by off is even the power strip is turned off.  So the power bill just may make it under 80 from now on while I am here alone without anyone here.  I will have candles going of course.  And ahhhhhhhhhhh no SYFY channel going unless it is for Wensday nights.  So there is a pluss side to everything around here.  Cooking for just one person is hard to do.  That is why I like the hippy here with me all of the time.  I start cooking then theres just enough for leftovers the next day for lunch.  Now to figure out in what to do besides re organize the place with everyone not in my hair again.  Then to go and make a dish and have enough left overs for the next 4 days.  So now the real frugal will break out in me.  Now let the fun begin with this and I will make it work this time whithout someone here.  I will let you know the results on it all.  Ok folks have fun and play even harder.