Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cooking all day again

I will be cooking all day again and I do not mind it at all.  Tomarrow will be another busy day of course.  Cook all day today and get the house work tomarrow while I am here alone.  It is not as bad as it sounds just some touchups on the can.  And of course I will be streaching every bit of cleaner out around here.  Bills are over rideing the can as normal.  I am takeing it one pay check at a time and paying the bills off as much as I can.  Next week is scarry only becuase rent is due again.  Eather way I can barely do any grocery shopping again.  I have enough food in the can so we can all eat good on the weekends.  I will be going somewhat vegetarian since there's only me around here.  I get to kind of laugh about all of it now becuase it doesen't take much to make me happy anymore.  A quiet house is very well on my ears also.  While I was at Walmart yesterday for a few things and it ended up at 50 dollars to get out of there as normal.  So I will be streaching out more around the can and everyone is gonna run scared by the time I am done this time around again.  With the bird paper cheese and a few other things that was needed around here the poor cashier started laughing.  Helps to know the checkout lane girls and guys at all times.  The poor girl asked where are the cans at along with the coupons.  I have to admit for yesterday in all that I did get I had no coupons for and I dident have enough cans to take in at the time.  Now to really start cracking in the yard and start picking them up again.  Oh well I better get back to the bakeing of the bread.Have fun and play even harder.