Sunday, September 20, 2009

New lease on everything

Now I have a new lease on everything after a couple of us girls got togeather tonight.  Maybe thats what I needed today.  The Hippu dident get out of here untill about 1:30 this after noon.  Well What I have in mind is totally differant than what he had today.  As someone said that us women at the point of our feet touching the floor have to think of what we have to do for the day.  Mine is for the week at all times.  Especilly now adays.  So my feet hit at 4:30 this morning running and mind raceing as normal.  Now I have a new lease on being dog cheap as I call it for everything and a friend of mine reminded me of her hubby.  Well guess what I have a new outlet on doing things this week of course.  Yes I am just dog tired at this point in time.  That does not stop me of thinking of how cheap I can really go this week and from now on during the week.  I am here alone of course and can beat everything now.  I will be the worst on really streaching and being frugal/cheap after today.  So I will tell more tomarrow night when I will be back on the computer.  SO have fun and play even harder.