Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ok I am being cheap.

I have been saveing money today.  Even though I am not on the net all of the time doesent mean that I have been running the computer niether.  Pluss there is alot of things that I have been doing today also.  So yes I have streached out everything out that I did use also today.  I will be watching everything from now on going in and out of the can.  The morning started kinda with the boy across the street at 34 Sabre Park skipping school again.  A waste of tax dollars right there for school.  Since It is the 4th day this week he has skiped and the school doesen't care at all.  So I have been laying low also.  I am surprized that the radio hasent been blairing from 34 sabre park now.  Well that's it for now I think I will make a few phone calls to see what else I can do about this child across the street.