Monday, September 28, 2009

A quiet day

Finally got a quiet day today.  One child still suspended and the other skiped.  Ok I never said that the 2 from 34 were right to begin with.  The whole happy meal short includeing the bag with those 2.  Anyway at least it was very quiet today so I could think about cutting more corners here in the can.  The temps are droping on top of it around here in NY also.  SO that means I get to move the bird away from the doorway for the winter so I have to rearange the liveingroom again.  This should be fun to say the least around here.  I have the recliners in the love seat and sofa.  Makes my back hurt thinking about it all now.  To plan all this out in the room and in my head becuase I am only moveing this all once without help.  Oh and with the pre paid cell NEVER go with tracfone at all.  Now they want to put min on the phone when its way to late.  The company does not want to credit my account for the money that was spent.  After I fought with tracfone for 20 min then the Hippy faught with them for another 20 min also.  And that is what they all came up with from the office floor.  We will se waht corprate says on the matter.  So with that being said I will be back.  Have fun and play even harder.