Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Did well today

Got out of Walmart for under 7 dollars today.  I love the back to school sales that go on before school.  I needed paper and pens for the can so I can do what I have to do to make the house lists and a few other things.  Pluss I ended over at the Reservation also.  Saveing money all over the place today.  Now in the next couple of days I will start with the big saveings on the power bill.  The count down has begun in this house.  The best part is I can really do this around here again.  Also I have laundery hanging outside again.  I will not stop that till the snow flies around here.  Then in April I will start that again.  Eather way I win on that so I will not complain about it.  The first day that I am alone I will be cleaning and reorganizeing what I have just did last week.  And there are so many things that I will do also while I am at it again.  The hard part is cooking for just me again instead of 2 people.  Well I get to run 2 kitchens again that is one down side of everything of course.  In the up side I can leave most of the stuff off in the can.  I can always keep busy of course and I am never board around here.  And I get to clean without someone being underfoot except the puppy of course.  The funny thing is that Ann makes me take a break in what I am doing for the day.  Alittle planning on my part and I should be ok in what to do and when I feel like doing it on my own time.  Another up side is the bathroom will stay clean at all times with only me here again.  I just worry about the laundery bomb going off in the hallway and socks I can wistle for and they come and jump in the washer.  Thank goodness for auto soak on the washer that may help this time around.  At least for the smell of them.  Extra bleach is calling me I know it is.  Now that I am giggleing about it.  Well on top of it I have several CB's that some people could use since they are going back to the 18 whealer again.  Ok folks have fun and play hard.