Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Picking out cell phones

Pick the cell phone companies with care so you do not get taken.  Trac Fone just took me for 30 dollars here recantly.  The minutes went thru like normal when I paied over the computer and never got added onto the phone.  So now I went thru Cricket cell service and am happy with that.  Tax wright off anyway with one phone becuase it is a buissness phone.  Verison is fairly good also if you went pre paid with them and switch to regular cell service the left over min that I had on the pre paid got added on to the regular phone.  So now all I can tell you is to shop around big.  To save money and the right plan for you.  And while I was up at the Cricket store all Heack was breaking loose at the trailer across the street.  Well at the ripe old age of 13 a girl ODed on pills.  Well mandatory 72hr observation on the S5 or S2 eather way now.  That is what I was coming home to also.  2 Niagara county sherriffs out front and front row seating.  I swear I can wright a book on the park with the last 14 years that I have been here.  I will change the names of the innocent people here and keep the bad apples names true.  Anyway now to sit around and wait on everyone to get back to my place to pick up the phone and a few other things around here.  I am not cooking for myself tonight at all becuase I am not hungery one bit after the crud I sifted thru with the tracfone at all.  Well at least I will loose weight at the same time while I am at it.  And I don't go out to work why now.  And I am a house wife why.  OF course I am giggleing.  Only in As Sabre Park turns as I say it.  Anyway now I know why I am going dirt cheap here in the house at all cost at this point in time.  Oh and the house phone will go here shortly only becuase I do not need it at all at this point.  When the power goes so does the phone anyway so eather way may as well keep the cell phones and loose the house phone.  Anyway have fun and play even harder.