Friday, September 25, 2009

Well lets see

What a day yesterday.  I had people in and out all day yesterday and liked it.  Then some of my friends seen what really goes on here on this end of the park.  And we have a couple of fire bugs back into the neighborhood again.  Who knew a can could go up in 7 min and be totally burned out.  So now I will be staying home more without the Hippy here of course.  And other children at trailer 34 being suspended for another week I think I will be sticking close to the can.  Anyway I have been going without the T.V. and computer for most of the day here for the past 2 days and it really hasen't bothered me to much at all.  Just wandering if and when I can go back out to the reservation for one of the last nasty habits that I have left.  Well with NY State with thier hand out for taxes out in the regular stores for smokes they are up to 80 dollars per carton of smokes.  Over at the res. they are 20.25 per carton for the cheaper brand and 40 dollars for the name brand carton.  Go figure on that one.  Thank goodness the 7 Nations here stuck to thier guns and stood up to the money hungery state of NY.  I thought we all were gonna have a repeat of what happened 14 years ago when I first got here.  I would have crossed anyway without fear again.  Oh well lets see what goes into flames today and go from there.  So have fun and play even harder.