Friday, September 18, 2009

Don't have a clue today

Ok as I sit here and think of when the Hippy will be home I do not have a clue as of yet.  I will be makeing everything scream out more than once before I let it go again and be cheap.  One nice thing about today is that I did get a load of laundery outside on the lines.  But not much else done as of yet.  It is one of them lazy days for me. Who knows when I will start bakeing around here.  The neighbors havent even bothered with me today niether.  Go figure you start to run out of things and tel them NO they don't even know you anymore around the neighborhood.  So oh well thier loss not mine anymore.  Now I am sitting here thinking of tomarrow also and what I will do for the day besides more laundery of course and a few other things.  It has been fairly quiet today so far with the kids in school except for the one who got susppended from school yesterday.  Can't win for loseing sometimes.  I think I will grab another cup of coffee and see what happends after that and what else I can do since the whater tank should be full with hot water again.  Have fun and play even harder.