Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thinking of cheapness

I am thinking of cheap dinners for myself again.  Since there is only me around here without the Hippy I am cooking for one again.  I think that's the hardest thing to do is cook for one person.  So I am thinking of things to cook for myself this after noon and I need to start looking at recipies again for taters.  They were on sale at Walmart this week of course.  And with the rain that was out there this afternoon thank goodness I dident have to get out to walk anywhere.  And I have enough stock on hand to ride out a storm with at any given moment.  Also I can walk if there is a driveing ban out on the roads.  That is one good thing of walking and being near by with all the stores.  I see the mall out of the bedroom window the kitchen is Walmart/Wegmans out of the front windows is Tops.  And all of them is about a 10 min walk eather way.  I will watch the sales during the week and go from there.  Also if and when I run out of coffee I have tea bags with honey to use.  Now I do have a cup of tea in front of me of course.  For pennies on the dollar.  I can laugh sometimes becuase I love my tea and coffee.  When it becomes cool or cold out I go for coffee in the morning and tea after the first pot of coffee.  Eather way I win becuase I traid off.  So for dinner tonight I will be going thru the recipies that I know of and going for the cheap.  Bread sticks sounds good for dinner but what else beats me to no end around here.  So I will be surching for the cheap way out tonight.  Ok folks have fun and play hard.