Thursday, September 17, 2009

Shakeing my head

This morning it was 55 inside the can.  So I had to flip on the one space heater this morning and the temp rose to 72 with just 2 rooms to heat up.  I am more worried about the pets in the place than I am myself.  SO with that being said the fur balls and the feather ball were happy with the heat and me this morning.  So Olliver is ok after yesterdays spazzing out on the bottom of the cage.  In fact he flew right to me this morning when I stuck the towel and hand in the cage to hold him.  So all is fairly well around here so far and no I haven't started bakeing yet.  So now to get organized enough to do the bakeing around here is a chore in itself.  So I will start getting set up tonight for tomarrow.  So we will see what happends with it all tonight and tomarrow.  Then a neighbor came over to buy a pack of smokes off of me.  Sorry I have none to spare since I am about 3 weeks behind on money already.  The beggars are getting old around here again.  So yes I have got alot tighter with money lately.  And will continue to do so.  So I have been really streaching out everything in the can.  People are flipping out becuase I refuse to say yes lately for more expinsive things in the household.  So now the joys of waiting for a check here tomarrow so I can pay some of the bills that need to be paid again.  Well everyone is pretty much broke around here anyway so now it is time for some to get up off thier duffs again.  I can really say I have not needed to really go any place this week and if I did I would walk anyway to where I need to go.  The van is out in North Collins again.  Like it really bothers me at the time anyway so I think later on I will take the walk over to Walmart or Ollie's one just to get out of the house for awhile now.  Thats what some people do not understand niether that I haven't really been out none for almost a week.  So now other than really being way more cheap than I really need to be I want to go even cheaper just to Tee off more people.  Ok have fun and play even harder.