Sunday, September 6, 2009

Working the bills

I am trying to figure bills for next month already.  I am hopeing to have the eletric bill down pretty good by the end of next month.  The other bills are going to run about normal with the budget plan.  Well what else can I say about it.  The ones I can controle are the water bill and the power.  So I will be haveing most of everything off as of Tuesday and go from there.  Pluss i will start useing candles again and I will watch the bird about it just in case.  Just so I can save some on the power bill of course during the day.  I just can not see the need for haveing lights burning when it is only myself in the can.  That is me.  Not only that I could go without power anyway if it was just myself.  It is one of them things that I wouldent mind doing without.  Once I can get enough for a house and solar pannels I will be doing good.  Of course it goes along with the batteries for the solar pannels.  Pluss a wood burning kitchen stove for heat.  I would be all set.  I can cook on the wood burning stove also.  Even though it has been awhile.  There's alot that I can still do with very little.  I am just minding time for it all at this point in time untill Tuesday.  And the fun will start at about 6 am for being furgal and even more cheap than I can possibly imagan for.  I will give it a trial run to see what is comfertable for me and go with it.  I will have leftovers also here for Tuesday also so there is food that is cooked at least for the first night of being alone.  So all in all it won't be to bad of a deal.  Not by my eyes anyway.  I will let you know on Tuesday when I start all of it in how it goes from there undtill then I will be around all day tomarrow.  I am still makeing a list so I can have a check list to go by in what I have done.  And I will get a list up of the basic needs in the house also here shortly that I always have on hand no matter what in the place.  If I can help someone out in that way I will do it in a heartbeat.  So I will get going here so I can start in on that.  Have fun and play harder.