Saturday, September 5, 2009

Another laundery day

Another laundery day has broke out in the can today.  I have to do a load of darks and blankets already today again.  I diden't realize that King blankets and sheets took up so much room dirty.  And after last night with such a horrad band I better stay home tonight and get some things ready for Tuesday morning.  Well I can say I was very cheap last night in going out.  Even though I lost 20 dollars the drinks were free and so was the band.  Anyway part of my list is to reorganize the bedroom again while I am alone.  Then this way I have room to move and go from there.  And laundery bags are such a nice thing in my household only becuase the laundery is in one place.  I grab a bag and go from there.  Most of it is already sorted out from darks to whites to towles and to socks(I love to bleach out white socks).  Then there are the sheets and blankets on top of it all.  If you can find a place for dirt cheap sheets or get them for free you will be better off for it all.  Alot of my sheets were free some were so cheep it was a total sin for paying for them.  I love the bargin racks anyway but check with the storage units around your area and see when they are cleaning out a unit.  I have got alot of stuff free that way.  Even pillows for the can.  So I can not complain to much about all of it.  I still have a stack of pillows to last for awhile.  I take pillows to the launderymat to wash them every so often and hang them on the line to dry.  Other wise you get lumpy dumpy pillows if you put them in the dryer.  I like line drying the laundery only becuase it cuts the eletric bill dramaticly even with the A/C unit going.  This year I haven't had to run the unit that much only becuase it has been a cool summer.  So I know we are going to get hit with at least 3 big snow storms this winter and it will be very cold.  And one bad thing is I get to shovel snow this year again.  The end of the driveway is the really bad part.  I will have some help though from neighbors.  That is why I cook so much around here more than likely becuase that is how I repay everyone.  So I will start to cook on Monday again and go from there.  I need to bake muffins for the hippy for the road at least one batch to get him thrugh.  And yes the kids will be flocking to my house.  Ok folks have fun today and play even harder.