Friday, September 4, 2009

Cleaning and waiting




Well now the hippy doesen't leave till Tuseday morning early.  So it just gives me more time to plot things out at least.  I got the cab pretty much cleaned out even though it still needs alot of work.  It takes almost an hour to get out there to where the company is.  Well at least he is working again so I can take a break on things.  Pluss the both of us got asked out tonight so it is not all bad for the day.  There blows my diet for the week (giggling).  So anyway theres some pic's that I got of the bird and I will post them.  And I was totally cheap at cleaning today.  There is so much dirt and junk in the cab of the truck that I coulden't get it all today.  It was bad let me tell you.  I went thru 3 rags by the spray bottle then asked for a bucket of water after that.  You do not wanna know what I had found and had to clean up out of the sleeper of the truck.  Thank goodness I worked in the hotels for a period of time.  You can never tell from day to day in that job area.  Then to top it off the guys from the garage almost ran becuase an argument started between the hippy and myself.  Ok folks have fun and play even harder.