Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Today was somewhat fun

Well I called the school district and a few other places today and most told me to go pound salt on a child who skiped school.  The bad part was I was on the phone with the NY State troupers and the dispatch heard the radio thumping and blamed me for it.  I had everything off at 11 am this morning.  So now I know the school system is really lousy up here in Niagara-Wheatfield.  So if and when I start haveing children of my own I will be more than likely Home Schooling them in my household.  Since the School System is so bad up here now that I have seen this it will be for the best in my book.  Now I seen Children from Home Schooling get full scholorships to the Best Collages around and My BROTHER IS ONE OF THEM CHILDREN.  So now with that being said I can manage with alot of things includeing school work.  I would have to with homework anyway.  Anyway I had most of everything off anyway during the day and I do not even own a radio anymore, becuase I listen to the radio off the internet now a days.  It is a nice service that I can get for free for most of the channels that are streeming on line.  Pluss 2 Bass speekers and 4 other speekers I can blast the best out of the neighborhood let me tell you and have done it.  So now with a cooler day tomarrow I will start bakeing of course.  And the child from across the stree skips again I will be on the phone every half hour on the half hour untill they get him and take him to school.  I need to bake for a sweet person who needs the homemade goodies.  Pluss for when my Hippy gets home from over the road work he will have something also.  It is one of the cheaper ways to get cookies.  To make them homemade.  So eather way a quad batch of cookies is in order around here.  Also I have to put the cookie dough on the top shelf of the fridge so they are easier to handle.  So yes I will have thoven going so that will put heat into the can and I will have the space heaters out also since I do not use much power during the day anyway may as well keep the bird warm.  So now To start makeing a list for tomarrow so I know what I am doing and I will be back later on.