Thursday, September 3, 2009

I am still waiting for a call back on the phone.  And it has been like forever in my book.  Maybe I am just excited about haveing the place back to myself again.  The bills will go lower becuase I will make them.  So there are plusses and negatives on alot of things that will be going on here.  It does get old after awhile of someone else not being here of course.  But in the same since there is good points also.  There's the double kitchen that I have to run, and I get to clean 2 places instead of just one place.  In the same since the house bills will go down also.  That is becuase I will not be on all of the time with the computer and most of the stuff will be turned off also.  I just hope I can get into the swing of things again and quickly after the past few months of not doing it all myself.  It shouldent be to hard to do being here by myself.  Some stuff can wait of course but you never know with me and I will try to get all of it done in one day.  I always do that.  So I will start searching for more coupons and free stuff to pull the place and myself togeather again.  I will let you know how all of this works once I get started again on everything and I may as well jump in with both feet to get things done of course.  And lets see what happends from here.  Have fun and play even harder thru the day.