Sunday, September 13, 2009

Got draged out shopping

I got draged out by the pony tail today to shop over at Ollies.  It wasen't to bad today.  Even though it is past the first of the month.  Next month deffanantly I will hit there at the first to see what they all have up there for cheap.  Well they are like a Big Lots and a Familly Dollar but messier with how they all do things.  THe cashier was impressed that I already had one of theier cards for the Coupon that they offer.  So now who gets the last laugh on that.  Me I do.  Now when I do get the 20% discount for the next go around I will make a big trip and by then I can afford to.  So it will not be bad.  Pluss I get a bit more cook wear that way also.  Bigger pots and pans for the kitchen.  Or better ones.  Don't get me wrong I love my Ultrex cookwear it's just I can't get it anymore on the market.  So I will find another brand for the household.  And I have found Kitchenaid stuff over at Ollie's also.  And since I use so many things in the kitchen never hurts to have more.  So eather way I will be cheap on getting the kitchen done to my likeing.  There is so much that I can make a wish list on at this point that I had everyone laughing about it today.  Pluss save my change for the Woodburning cook stove that I just fell in love with at http://www.lehmans.com/ that I have started saveing the pennies that I find in the parking lots and stores.  Ok I will admit that they are pricey although worth it in the long run if you take care of the things you get they will last so much longer without thinking about it.  Now if I am with one of my cousins He gets first pick becuase he has a very adorable little girl that is growing like a weed at this point.  Other wise known as my pigtail streaker with affection and love of course.  So now It gives me a reason to start saveing for the other heat source in the house and extra bonus is that I can cook on it for when the power goes out also.  So double duty on alot of things.  It works out for the best let me tell you.  Pluss theres always people that just have the stroke in no matter what you do for the frugal or cheap part of life.  I have been called both in the past and do not mind one bit eather way.  The more I do with some people the more they do not like me.  While I can sit back without alot of stuff and could care less if stuff is on or off.  What I do is save up for and see if I still want it after I get the money pulled back.  I really don't ask for much for myself at all.  I am the type of person who is happy doing for others alot more in the household makeing sure that they have before I do.  Ok folks have fun and play even harder.