Monday, September 21, 2009

Going dirt cheap now

Well today I am going dirt ultra cheap around here in the can.  I did pick up 10 cents off the ground walking up to pay a bill today.  Now I have a seperate jar for the bottles and cans that I pick up off the ground in my walking to places.  I was thinking of a seperate jar for extra money also and I found a way and a will to do it.  Now no excusses at all at this time.  So now I can say that I did good today.  The funny part is that it is on a Monday and I was going over to Tops supermarket to pay the power bill for the last 2 months.  So now nobody can say I diden't pay it at all.  Unlike some people I know who do not pay a gas bill what so ever And have a bill that is over 3 grand that is over like 3 months at a time.  I think I will take the 100 dollars on the budget plan instead of 250 a month at all costs.  Ok lot rent is 345 a month and not much room not includeing the extrat 20-50 dollars that the slum landlords will carge for next year.  Then 160 a month for the storage locker not includeing the rest of the bills per month.  Then the neighbors that are the mouches of the house.  I came up with a plan for that also.  It is about 2 dollars a pack for the cheap brand of smokes at the reservation.  I pull the 2 dollars that the one mouch gives me for a couple of smokes in the jar that I have and that's the house and kitchen cook stove fund.  Ok I will admit that some people need to cut the apron strings from thier mommy as of now when they are 25 to 35 years of age.  That's the mouches live-in boyfriend that she has.  So eather way they all need to learn on how to cook also.  Anyway now that I have thought about tis and stewed over what was said to me yesterday by the mouches now I will rake them over the coals this time around also.  And untill then I will still be cutting corners and cutting back as much as possible around my place between cutting the computer and other things also.  Coupons are a wanderfull thing still at this point also.  and being as dog cheap as I can around the can.  So I will be cutting alot more around here in the natural gas and Power bills so I can rape NY State eather way I go to.  Now with this morning I heard on the news the Wanderfull Presadent that we all have supposadly told the governer not to rerun for the position becuase he hurt most of us people that are left In the State when everyone in the CITY is getting the pay offs.  Ok Ok I came from Illinois the worst state for the governers to be corupt and go to jail after What about the Spitzer girls and Spitzer not going to jail along with Patterson for just being stupid on everything like rasing taxes for us broke sons of pups who make NY State run and who haven't left yet.  I say the dollar stores are good and most need to bring in theier own TP to work in the government.  Oh and no heat in the capatol at all except space heaters that they bring in for thier offices.  I have worked in the worst of places without heat except the heat from 3-5 space heaters in the office that I was at.  It gets nasty when the High for the day Is 6 below zero out side and the high of 12 to 20 below in the building.  So now you know why I do not mind being a house wife after that one.  The key is to rebudget and see what you can cut out.  Brining in luches to work and cutting out the Starbucks coffee in the mornings.  Also I have took in lunches myself.  The one good thing about the office that I had half of it was a freezer and a snow drift of 3 feet to 75 in with the space heaters.  I know cold in the work place. Ok folks have a good day and play even harder.