Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Got more done today

I got more done in the kitchen today and like 5 kitty's and 10 dogs out of the rug.  So I kinda rearanged the kitchen and I already hurt from this morning.  So I sat around after I did that vacumed then dusted all over the place.  Pluss I picked up the liveingroom a bit more also.  I had alot of the power off today also while I was at it untill about 4pm.  It was nice to have silents in the house except the bird got loud for a bit.  So another peacefull day around the can.  I almost forgot what it was like for the kids to have almost full days at school.  Pluss I had all the windows open becuase of all the dust that was kicked up while I was cleaning today so it smelled fairly nice in here.  Now the next couple of days are going to be a bit chilly I know fall is in the air now.  So the laundery will still get out on the line tomarrow.  That is the goal for tomarrow and the dishes again.  Since there is only myself here there is not many dishes and laundery to do.  So I may as well stay caught up while I can before the Hippy gets back.  I think he will be here on Friday maybe Saturday who knows at this point in time.  All I do know is that he was in Ohio this morning early to unload what he had. So now to see what is on the meal plan for at least Friday night and make a few phone calls to see if he will be in.  Other than that everything has been unpluged and not going during the day for the most part.  And I will probably only be on the computer tomarrow night.  That can be fun at all times.  I really do not watch much T.V. if at all.  Wensdays and Fridays are my main nights and some on Saturday.  Other than that I can deal without it.  I really enjoy not haveing everything going during the day.  At this point I will be able to hear the washer tomarrow when it stops.  The washer is so quiet that I can hardly believe it.  Well compaired to the old washer it was fairly loud and if you dident watch it for the rinse cycle it would flood out the bathroom floor.  And of course I miss not haveing to mop the floor becuase of all the water.  The Aldi read bottle laundery deturgent worked wanders to make the dull floor shine up nice.  And alot of towels to soak up the water of course.  Anyway at this point I am about ready to have keyboard marks on my cheeks I am that tired.  Ok folks have fun and play even harder.