Monday, September 14, 2009

Well the news then back off

The news is on and then back off with the T.V. again.  Dinner is done it was easy tonight reheated leftovers.  Gotta love casseroles and leftover homemade pizza.  So eather way it is food for part of the time this week at least.  I do cook for the third heard in my can.  The army or any other branch of service would be happy with me.  I haven't made it for the walk yet and that is for tomarrow becuase of laundery on the line still.  That and shock collars for the neighbors kids or the adults who raised them so far.  Any way at least it was quiet during the school hours again today.  First week of school and some still need the truant officer to make them go to school.  Oh well I foresee summer school of one child again this year.  Anyway it was another cheap day in my household and a quiet one again with just myself here as always on a Monday now.  So I got alot done in the house without everything going as normal.  Now to go fold some of the laundery That I havent got to this weekend and listen to the news.  Have fun and play harder.