Monday, August 31, 2009

About ready to start slashing big here

If I could live without power at this poing it would be all good around here.  Part of the joys of looseing the power so much you learn ways aroung alot of stuff to start in on doing.  Pluss there is the candel shelf in the one holding center that I have.  Tells you in how many times I have lost power up here.  So eather way if I could I would go without.  Anyway I have to cut something out and I am thinking of the land line again.  I have the computer and the cell phone going.  And I can really deal without T.V. also.  I despize both to a point.  Well I can say you can get the news over the computer thru live streaming.  They finally got with it up here in Buffalo.  They call this civilized living up here when it is not half the time.  Thats the funny part of it all.  Oh and Verison is back in the neighborhood again for the first time this week.  The trunk line is shot around here in the park.  That is one reason I had droped Verison is that they would not fix the problem in the phones.  So I ended up with Time Warner for everything and it has been up more than down.  That is the nice part of the cable lines.  Now to pick up the mess that I did last night.  Have fun and play hard.