Thursday, August 20, 2009

Almost a clean kitchen

Well I think I got enough dirt out of the kitchen today. I used extra Spic n span for the cleaning becuase it was bad. What is it with men and not totally cleaning. There was dirt all over and dust. I havent started organizing yet. It was well enough I got alot of the dirt up and the dishes done so far. Oh and I got the cans in the bag also while I was at it. Untill I get enough of them to take back they will stay in the mud room. So eather way I don't win. The table needs some work as normal and all the computer parts need to get out to the frount room again. And I diden't make the mess again. So the next room is the liveing room again. It is one of them days that I have to clean. And yes I do let alot pile up here in the place. It gets to the point to where I just can't stand not being able to move. When things are piled up it's not good an anyone at all. There is alot left to do around here and most can wait undill the sun goes down of course. I have to defur the blankets. So one at a time for 15 min to get the animal hair out of them. And the 15 min is optional it may be less than that. Pluss I have to be someplace at 5pm today so it never ends. Well I am hopeing there's hope for me today and I get the phone call also to go back to work. Well anyway back to work on the inside of the can so I can move better around here. Have fun and play safe.