Monday, August 17, 2009

Thinking of free stuff

As always I am thinking of free stuff. Theres the Ben and Jerrys buy one sundae get one free for mondays till aug 31. Free printable coupons also. But you really get motivated when theres a free roll of T.P. sitting out on the front door steps of where you are at. If the big corperations dident want you to have things for free they woulden't put it out there for you to ask for. I have gone to let say www.dove.com for free samples of shampoo conditioner and soap products. Well put it this way I got the bars of soap and shampoo and diden't need to buy any soap for a week when I was almost out of eather product. Now when I do get the free stuff I try to let them build up for awhile. Then start to use them for when I am in a pinch for that month. It is all in how you want to do it in your own household. The computer would have been nice when I first moved up here in NY. I was really sopping off the bargin racks at the grocery store and once a day becuase of no fridgerator in the place. Theres many of places for free stuff waiting to be collected out on the web. Sometimes you really have to dig for the gold mine of what you want. Thats part of the fun of looking up the differant stuff that you want. So now with myself inbetween jobs and some not starting fast enough I do look for samples and free stuff pluss coupons more and more each day. I still shop the bargin racks to see what kind of goody i can get for at least half to 75% off of the retail price. If I have a coupon for the item on top of it it makes for an even better deal. It depends on the store you go to and they should have a coupon policy up and going on thier web site. Just like with Walmart they take internet printed coupons. If the manager gives you a hard time about it get the name of the cashier and manager at the time and call corporate they will do something about it right then and there. Ok folks have fun and be safe in the hot weather.