Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Well I somewhat got out last night

Found 10 cents in the mall parking lot last night .  I can get to the mall when it closes and see how much I can get tonight also.  Well being so close to the border some Canadans don't care what they do on this side of the border.  Thier loss is someone elses gain of course. Anyway I am guessing that the staffing company is just haveing a harry coniption fit at the moment.  It started raining early this morning and has been misting ever since.  The droped server dident do me well for my hand.  And yes it happened about 6 years ago but the finger tips on my left hand are very very painfull.  I refuse to lay down and go for the disablement for my hand.  I do not want to take the lazy way out at all.  I will work till I can no longer work anymore.  So now tonight I will hit the one neighborhood for the cans tonight.  And lets see how well this turns out.  Now for alot of people they will not do what I am about ready to do at all.  I know some people who pick up the cans,plastic,and glass bottles and work a part time job.  And they have enough money to go thru life and then some.  So I will start that part of my life of picking up the recycleables and see where this all goes to.  If you want to say that's nasty go for it.  There's soap and water and a few other ways to keep my hands clean.  Some States charge a dime in deposits some are a nickle and others do not.  There are rcycleing centers all over the state of Illinois.  They give you the weight price of the cans.  So depending on where you are at it pays eather way to get money out of the cans.  I am starting to get into the swing of things of getting cheaper again.  In todays world where most people have to have a 2 income household just to make it.  Not here in my house.  Part of up and down with jobs and being on unenployment with me I have learned to not go out and get everything that I want.  So I work with a real tight budget at times and thats ok by me.  So if you have kids you can tell them NO and they wont melt nore die from it.  They may throw a tantrum and go into a melt down mode over it.  Once they realize that the meltdown doesent work any more they stop that.  Or if the children start paying for stuff out of thier own pocket they get what and how money works.  Another thing is to ask the children to sit there while you are paying bills for the month.  You tell them this is what we have and this is what has to go out and ask them in how much groceries cost also.  Now for todays parents it is a double edge soward with kids becuase they don't understand some things.  As my Mother says children need to be taught some things and others they dont.  Now my Mothers Mother use to say that children are heathens untill they are taught differantly.  While I was small I was always greatfull in what I got wheather it was food to whatever they gave me.  I have not lost that part at all.  The old saying is if your friends jumped off the bridge would you go jump also.  That always ment in my eyes DO NOT KEEP UP WITH THE NEIGHBORS AT ALL.  You will loose every time.  So with that being said I don't keep up with anyody at all.  It is hard enough to keep myself togeather.  You can admire other peoples stuff.  Just rememmber you can save up for things for a later point if you really want it.  So by that time you may not want that item by the time you save up for it.  Then go from there.  Ok folks have fun and play harder.