Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Haven't made it out yet

I havent made it out yet tonight.  And that is ok by me.  I have one of them feelings as normal.  So I will more than likely go to bed tonight.  The kids around here are suppose to be in now since it is after 10 pm.  The Town Clowns won't do a thing to the kids here in the park.  Oh well maybe if things go right I won't be here for much longer in the park.  That was part of the reason for the can pick up over in the good neighborhood tonight.  Oh and the heap picking as I call it.  Giggleing now about that.  I pick some things out that I know I can clean with alittle cleaning solution.  That is the funny part.  When I first got here I ended up with several things that were good still and others were throwing out.  Like book shelves, tables, end tables and a few other things that could be an easy wipe down.  Even shelves that I could put up in the spare room for extra storage.  It was wild let me tell you.  I survived it all and did what I had to do to furnish the place.  And if it wasent for some and a quick phone call to get chairs for eather the kitchen or liveingroom I would have been stuck on the floor.  I still somewhat go looking but not like I use to.  The poor garbage guys really dont like me at times still to this day.  After my last desk I dont blame them what so ever at all.  It was a toe and knee breaker along with leaving pretty good brusis.  It got to where It was bigger than my main living area.  I had to throw it.  It was heavier than the recliner set that I have in the living room.  So now I am trying to cut down on alot of stuff in the household that I hardly use anyway.  That reminds me I have to clean the arm of the sofa sometime tomarrow.  Messy male bird.  And I will start covering the sofa also from now on.  New sheets are a wanderfull thing if they are for free.  I have more King flat sheets than fitted.  And I refuse to do what I did in the hotel rooms for some of them.  What a pain that was.  So now I can honestly say I have did the double flat sheet to make a bed up.  It worked at least and the one head of house hold asked where I learned how to do something like that I told her never mind I don't give out secarets like that.  Ok folks have fun and play hard.