Monday, August 24, 2009

Dinner is done

Got thru dinner again.  Pizza tonight for a change the homemade kind.  Well what can I say for about 5 dollars for 2 days if not more.  Both the Kitchenaid mixer and food processor are dirty at the moment.  Can't tell that I have used them both lately.  Giggling here.  I am still really wierd from shopping I guess.  There comes a point at time where I just despise shopping as always.  And since theres nobody else to do it I get elected all of the time.  Now to sit back and make a list for tomarrow in what to do.  It some times helps to have a list to mark off in what you have done already for that day.  So that is my goal for tonight.  I know the bathroom needs to be cleaned again along with other things.  Oh well at least it's not to bad in there.  I guess hotel work did me good after I never went back.  I can get thru things quicker now around the house.  Ok folks play hard and have fun.