Monday, August 10, 2009

Learned this morning

Well the temp agency doesent have work now for me and that's ok by me. Just have to tighten up the belts even harder. This way I can clean house and hunt for free stuff on the net. At least most of the laundery is done around here and to go back to hanging it all out side is a total blessing again. So I pick up part of the house in 15 min spells then I sit down for a bit. It has worked for me for the past 5 yrs or so. Now I can really concentrate on the house and cooking once more without the 12 hrs on then 12 hrs off where the temp agentcy placed me at. Now it will start getting intrasting on new ways of being cheap again. Besides cutting the drier sheets in half and not useing lights during the day at all. Also really crack down on the power bill again. That will be the My way again around here. Now to go and get more done and get more free stuff and coupons for the day. Play safe everyone.