Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Got the pets today

Well Oliver is mad at me today after his toenails got cliped.  He got over it pretty quick though.  I picked Oliver back up and he was a little shakey till he realized that nothing was gonna happen.  Poor bird he does not like his feet messed with at all for now.  Pluss Annie brough a good portion of her toys out to the kitchen also to make Oliver feel better.  At least nobody got snappy in the kitchen while the bird was out.  The 3 rings have broke lose today though it was funny.  Nah none of the animals are spoiled in my house ok they are.  Ann has her 2 toy boxes Oliver has his purches and Gar has her catnip mouse.  Imagin a cat who loves organic cat nip.  The other she doesen't touch.  All 3 are spoild.  Well at least they are happy around here.  The cat who is the cheap one doesen't care what food it is as long as it is food.  Anyway the windows are still open for now.  It is gonna get chilly tonight.  So all of the windows will get closed and I already have the space heater out for the kitchen.  Thank goodness I have plugs under the one counter top.  It wont cost any extra for the space heater going around here.  Well it will get down around 45 tonight if not cooler.  So at least I can do some things to keep everyone warm in here.  The fun will begin tomarrow morning of course.  And I can keep a small space warm let me tell you.  Ok lets see what I can fold tonight for tomarrows big laundery day tomarrow.  Hve fun folks and play hard.