Friday, August 7, 2009

The joys back to work

Well since I have been back to work lately i have been neglecting the house some what. Now to start cooking earlier and everything else on little sleep. the laundery is the big thing that I have been ignoring again. Thank goodness that I can wear sweats up to work and get by with it. I'm still running a cheap household also. Saveing up coupons for walmart and the dollar stores of course. Now to put in over 40 hrs a week will do me some good. I'm still saveing up for a house and a wood burner for the house and counting every dollar in the house after bills. Anyway I still have to cut the drier sheets in half becuase there's just not enough time in the day to hang a load of laundery out and do everything else in the house also. So now back to do laundery and see where I end up for the day.