Thursday, August 6, 2009

As I work

Well I somewhat went back to work what a week so far. I ended up with a Quaker bird and I went back to work on the grave yard shift. Fun wow on alot of it. I feel as I have ignored the house and animals of course pluss my mate. He can't even say that I haven't cooked at least. I have been takeing leftovers to work for lunc/dinner for the half hour breaks or not eat at all since i have gained enough wheight already. I got wheighed today at the chiropractor and im still at 170. So yes I am still being as frugal and cheap as I can even though I am working. So now I know my power bill will be lower since I am not on the computer that much anymore. Pluss not only that but I can get the a/c on 80 and get by with it with out a problem since the fans are going also. But on the cooler days i can go without the air. Since I do live in a trailer or mobial home eather way you look at it. It's still a tin can. So I will still use coupons and save where I can to get out of here. Still paying rent even though I own the trailer. I can pay a morgage for the rent. With everything it is about 900 a month give and take as always. Just looking forward to paying less for power and water. That's of course when I get the house or a house. So now that I am really saveing money for a couple of goals it also means I am looking forward to at least something in life other than As Sabre Park Turns with the Slum Land Loard. I can already wright a book after 13 almost 14 years of being here. It's funny in that since of the turm. Ok I'm off to take another nap as always. Have fun and always try to be cheap.