Monday, August 24, 2009

Just seen

I did know about the adopt a pet program or simular organizations.  The web site is http://www.adoptapet.com/ My house is a somewhat foster home to some pets anyway.  I have also had pets land on my door step that people could not take care of anymore or dident have the time.  Or dident realize that some of them take alot of work.  I have 3 pets here at all times of course Annie the begal border collie mix, Garfield orange tabby cat, and Oliver the quaker/monk parrot/parraket.  So yes in a small household theres alot of pets.  And really the food bill for the pets is not to bad.  I will admit to it.  I had 3 huge dogs at one time as I say now my 600lbs of back up when I was a child.  So I know in how expensive food and vet bills can be.  I found a really good vet that doesent rake me over the coals for that one.  So yes there are ways to cut expenses on pet care also.  Like grooming them yourself.  There are times when I just don't want to clip the nails of the dog.  So I take her in to get that done.  Most times I do it myself.  The bird on the other hand I am not sure so I will be takeing him down to have someone show me what to do for his nails.  The cat for get clipping the nails on her.  I left her claws in just in case if she ever excapes on me.  And it can be a 3 ring curcus at times even though everyone gets along fairly well in my house.  And who ever said that pets are not like 2 year olds are lieing.  There's joys of haveing animals in the house and sometimes lots of laughs also.  The cat is not picky at all in what food is there as long as it is dry food.  I DO NOT give gar 9 Lives at all.  Talk about moveing out of the house with the litter box.  The Miss Annie only wants the Kibbles n Bits food.  She is my picky puppy even though she is 13 years old.  Oliver is what ever is in the food bowl for him pluss he loves his corn.  And talk about teasing the dog he does that without hessatation also.  So eather way it depends on the excitement that you want in the household and go from there.   Have fun for now and remember alwys to play hard and work hard in what you do thru the day.