Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Got to love some stuff

Some appliances I really like. Some I cant live without niether. The rice cooker is one of those appliances. And yes I am reheating the chicken in it with cooking the rice. All at the same time. Thank goodness for the one I got from www.hsn.com it has Wolfgang Puck's name on it which is fine by me. It was what I was looking for at the time. I wanted a locking lid unlike the ones in Walmart and several other stores with a tempared glass lid. All in all I spent the same for what the discount stores wanted for the 2 cup cooker for a 10 cup cooker. I caught a sale on it of course. I hardly buy any appliance without a sale. Then this way when people come over I can say I dident pay what you thought I paid for it. Another thing is the microwave. It is so easy to pop in something little to heat up that it works for me. Another is the Kitchen Aid mixer. You can find them all over. WWW.TARGET.COM, WWW.WALMART.COM, WWW.QVC.COM, AND ALSO WWW.KITCHENAID.COM. There is so many attatchments that it is unbelievable for it. I even have an icecream mixer to go with it. I use the mixer for almost everything that needs mixing or kneeding. I also have a Kitchenaid food proccessor. I got talked into it after it bit A dear friend of mine. Now I am glad I did get it. I shreed cheese with it pulverize onions and a few other things with it. I have used it more in the past 18 months than I have used it in the past 12 years. I make homemade pizza all of the time instead of ordering out. The onions that pulverize are for the BBQ sauce that I make. I will put it on here today. I try to make things easy as possible around here with me cooking. I like some appliances for that more than others. Like the mixer the food proccessor and the convection oven. The convection oven is for when it gets to hot out to cook and for the extra cooking room for the hollidays also. Ok so I will admit again I do have a SMALL place. So all I need for the appliances is what I have already. If and when you are ready to get alot of the appliances make sure that they are energy star rated. It will save money on power and water. Just like the washer I have. It is energy star rated and uses less pwoer and water at the same time. Pluss gass also. I put it on auto fill and on cool or tap cold and push the button and let it go. When I use up the Aldi deturgant im switching back to Purex again. You can get samples at thier site also. Pluss I have an extended spin on the washer now. It really cuts down on drying time eather way I go for line dry or the dryer. So both ways I do save money on 3 bills water,power,and gas. So shop around and go from there. It is well worth the time and effort for it. Look on line for what you want and go to the web sites and look for sales and deals pluss rebates if any. Play safe and have a good one floks.