Thursday, August 20, 2009

Went and came back

All I can say is what a joke for the place I went to. Money up frount and if I couldent do right away then I couldent sign back up for 7 yrs after a video. Then not to publish the terms of service on thier site. It is just WRONG in my eyes. As i say it is all in who you know to get discounts on stuff to repair the house. My toushie will be going to Home Depot from now on. I have much better luck with them. Pluss I can compair prices with Home Depot and Lowes on line. At WWW.HOMEDEPOT.COM and WWW.LOWES.COM. If you watch the ads close enough and can get help from a Contractor that you can trust all things can happen. Even if you are a do it your selfer like I am. I can hang dry wall with the best of them along with doing concrete work. It is not hard to do these things once you read up and can have someone show you the basics. I know Home Depot has classes for just about everything out there. So find out when they are haveing classes and sign up for them. It's that simple. Just like if you go to the bueaty school just to watch them they dont mind. I know several people who do the home hair cuts. I keep the other half in gear that way. All I need to do is put layers in my own hair and I'm gone. Maybe once every 2 yrs or so i spoil myself and get the very ends trimed. So take courses and save money that way. And be a do it yourself person. Just like getting seeds to start a garden. It is cheaper that way than buying plants that have been already started. Now I dident plant a garden this year at all. Things were to crazy around here. The seeds that I started out from 14 years ago did very well and produced alot of fruit and vegies for me. The plants that were already started dident fair to well. So yes I did learn my lesson on that. Ok that is enough for today and place safe everyone.