Friday, August 28, 2009

Not much today

Not much going on around here today at least.  I can not wait till the snow flys around here.  Here in October of course.  So now it is just cool weather out here 62 out here today.  Which is very unusual for this time for Augest.  In the same since at least I am not poping alergy meds like candy being up here in NY.  So now I get to start weatherizeing the Tin Can for the winter months.  Pluss to dig out the heavy comforters out of the bins.  At least I get back part of my closet during the winter to store other things.  So yes I still have alot of work to do other than traiding stuff from the closets.  There's still laundery to do and other things to go along with traiding for the Summer months to the Winter months around here.  I at least try to hang heavier blankets up at the windows once it gets chilly enough.  Now I do have space heaters that I did use at the werehouse.  Before the doors closed.  One will be near the Bird of course for when it gets real bad out.  It is really wierd in how blocking off the windows keeps the place eather warmer or cooler depending on what time of the year it is.  Oh and since i do not have a concreet pad under the can since it isen't per code for some trailers around here everyone gets to plug in heat tape.  Now for new Cans coming into the park they have to have pads under them.  There is such a thing as a freak twister up here even.  Oh well at least I could always get picked up and put into a better neighborhood.  So lets see what happends this winter.  The worst is I get to pack the house up during the winter and move.  Like I haven't done that before in my life.  And at least it is not like i did for someone when thier sister passed on in another state.  That was fun driveing the back roads with ice and snow with a fully loaded van.  I can still laugh about it today.  Thank goodness I am still that spit fire.  Some things never change from when I was a teenager.  I just know what and when to do something and to plot more now.  I think it comes with age and experiance.  Just like cutting corners in the household.  And getting to do things somewhat your own way.  Ok folks have fun and play even harder.