Friday, August 14, 2009

Back to looking again


I'm always looking for samples and free stuff out there along with good deals on and off the net. As I say if they dident want you to have samples and coupons the manufacturers wouldent put it out there for people at all. Some people laugh at me about what I have got thru the mail already. Pluss the free stuff i have got with being out and about also. Down to free tee shirts to bags to rolls of T.P. There are several ways to get them from signing up in sweeps to just asking for them also. I rememmber one time I was out with friends and i had a certian beer in my hand and I ended up with a free shirt out of the deal. The couple that I went out with were in shock. Well all I can do is laugh sometimes about it. And it pays to get the free stuff sometimes becuase they all do send coupons also with the sample or freebie. Then there's free stuff if you ask for it also in the resturants. Anywhere from a free kids night out to free sandwiches to free drinks. Some you have to go really looking for and others you do not have to. Or you can make a few phone calls and ask what promotions they have for that day week or month. Or of they have coupons to dine at that piticular place also. I know it sounds like some of us are begging for free food and it's not like that at all. Saveing money when you can is always a good thing. Just like I got a box of goodies for my dog thru UPS when we first got her. Ever since then the dog has liked the UPS guys and the mail men. Pick a treat that they like and go to thier web site and see if they have coupons and or treats under thier promotions. Works like a charm. Even if you go to a web site and ask if they have coupons that they can give you. The worst they can tell you is No. I have also got cat samples. And yes for the most part everyone gets along. It's like haveing 3 2 year olds in the house at times but it is well worth the fun times in the house hold. OK folks have a good one and I will be back.