Thursday, August 20, 2009

Early dinner

Today is an early dinner becuase I have to be somewhere at 5pm. It is a mosh posh of things thrown togeather of course. Those are the best dinners of all. And the kids if you have them, eat everything on thier plates without complaning to much. And the worse it looks the faster it goes down with some kids. What I done tonight was ground hamberger with 3 handfulls of french fries cheese and an envalope of chilli seasonings. I deep fried the fries cooked the burger then threw everything togeather. Normally I have a countery gravy mix in the house but its going into the end of the month again. And of course I dont wanna do any grocery shopping yet with another week and a half to go. I try to get all the bills paied first then what is left over is what I have for groceries and other things. I have learned to do this and YES it was hard at first. So do as you feel is right to you. IF you shop every other week so be it. I do mine once a month and go from there. Ok folks have fun play safe.