Monday, August 31, 2009

never board around here

Well I can say that I am never board here in the can.  I am just very tired at this point trying to find a job.  And the hardest part is the wait for the interview in my book.  So I have started to make a list for things to be even cheaper on.  Now to just get alot of things done on the list of course.  So now it will be the just doing part and sticking to my guns for the what to do list.  Now that will be the hard part of everything and getting others to agree on stuff for the house.  So eather way people are not gonna like me at all around here.  So I will realy start for the free stuff hunt on the net to see what I can come up with and lower all the bills around here also while I am at it all.  It will go hand in hand for a very long time of course.  Or at least untill the new habbits set in around here.  So it looks good with alot of stuff but you never know what to expect on any given day.  So I will start everything out as not spending hardly anymore for the house unless I really have to.  Then go from there also.  At least I am stocked up on alot of stuff for the can.  So eather way I will have to run a tighter ship with alot of things around here for the bills going out again.  I will get the bills down eather way even if it all kills me in the long run around here.  So eather way I will let you know how it goes and what I have done to cut the bills down.  Have fun and play hard.