Monday, August 24, 2009

With the windows open

I have the fresh air coming into the place now with the windows open.  No fans no A/C going this is a nice thing.  I am saveing money here without the air going.  It has been an up hill battle for my house hold anyway to get the bills down.  I am still working on cutting the power bill down.  It is hard with all of the taxes taged up with the bill.  The taxes are more than the bill its self here in NY State.  Well now to just get everything off and not to use it at all for somethings.  So now to figure in what else to turn off and unplug.  For the gas bill thats not to bad.  I am on the budget plan for that and at this point I think they owe me money again.  And just maybe I can go without paying that one in January becuase I did over pay for that bill.  And another laundery day is coming up.  I will wait till at least thursday when there is a good day without the threat of rain.  So I will take a look around the place and see what else I can do to start saveing more money and slashing bills again.  SO anyway tonight I am not sure on what to have for dinner I may just have another pasta night again.  Who knows with me or it could be meatloaf.  I am running somewhat low on somethings around here so lets see where tonight takes me.  And lets see how far I get in the house today with everything that I really need to do.  I would like to bake but thats not going to happen today.  It depends on how I feel later on today.  Ok folks play hard for now and I will be back.