Saturday, August 29, 2009

Almost done with housework

The day is almost done and I have been busy with alot of housework that I have been ignoring over the past few days.  I have been Decluttering every place around here.  What is even funnier is that the can looks worse than when I started.  So I have alot of work to put stuff pack int its place.  And that is ok at least I know in what I have again.  Pluss I am getting all the winter stuff out also while I am at it.  So yes I had enough laundery to choke the worst horse with on top of it all.  So while I was trying to decluter the kitchen Oliver desided to start barking.  All I could do was laugh.  So I have a barking bird now.  I knew he would fit right on in with the other 2 fur balls.  Ok now to get everything back into its place and go from there.  Have fun and play even harder.