Saturday, August 22, 2009

Went to the auction

I went to the auction today.  It was nuts as normal in the place till the last 15 pieces/houses were auctioned off.  I dident win any of the places I bid on oh well.  I will have better luck next time if I go again.  I hope.  Anyway now to start looking again for another house.  I have to get out of the park where I am now.  Since I am known as the crazy lady of the block.  So it will not be all bad when I find a deasent place to live at.  So the good thing is is that i already have crazy neighbors so that I am use to for when I do get a real house.  I guess I will go on being as cheap as I can till I can get all of this done.  And even cheaper than I am now.  I have to, to keep my mind off of everything till thigs fall thru for me.  So no extra spending on my part any more than what I have to.  So lets see what I can figure out to be even cheaper in the coming days, weeks, and months to help take this all along.  And I will prevail over all of this yet.  I will come up with new ways and share them all with all.  Ok folks time for myself to start digging on the net again.  So have fun and play safe and hard thru out the day.