Sunday, August 30, 2009

Another year older

Another year older as of tomarrow.  And I am throwing another party maybe today.  It will be on the frugal side of things of course.  And over the years I have realized who in the heck needs a cake mix when I can make a cake from total scratch.  It's not like I do not have everything here in my can to make it.  So now to just get up off my duff to do something about it all.  Two cakes for two differant people I can handle it.  After the party of 90+ people I got cracking at in June of this year.  If I had my hand in the buying for the party my aunt would not have spent as much as she did niether.  It was wild from the time I walked thru the door at her place to the time I walked out.  It was all good fun also.  It is one of the aunts I really like also so it made it all the better going and doing.  I guess that's what I get for throwing parties all summer long at the can.  So now to also make the homemade burgers also along with tater salad and a few other things.  Anyway I better get off my toushie and do something.  So have fun and play even harder.